Murree is the most famous hill station, near to the plains of Punjab & KPK, equally popular in summer & winter seasons. The surrounding hill stations in the region are Patriata with cable car, Nathiagali, known for its pleasant weather in summers and Ayubia, with its oldest Chair Lift facility. Easily accessible by a good quality asphalt road, the region receives heavy snow fall in winters. Our exclusively designed program covers the most important tourist attractions alongwith comfortable transport and hotel accommodation.
Day 1: Islamabad – Murree
Pick up from a designated place in Islamabad and drive to Murree, making several photostops en route. On arrival, we will transfer to exclusively selected hotel, away from the bustling bazaar. Evening is free to visit Mall Road, famous for restaurants, handicrafts and souvenir shops.
Day 2: Murree – Excursion Patriata Resort
After breakfast, day free to make a trip to Patriata, known for its Chair lift & cable car facility. Located at a height of 7500 feet, the place offers cool weather and also makes it the highest place in Punjab. There is a facility of cable car, which offers superb views of pine covered hills and surrounds areas. In the evening return to the hotel.
Day 3: Murree – Lake View Park – Islamabad
After breakfast, we will start our return journey towards Islamabad, making a stopover at Lake View Park en route. Lake View Park is a recently developed resort at Rawal Lake, which offers several interesting and thrilling activities.
Later on, we will drive to Islamabad and drop at one designated place.
End of Tour
- Accommodation in deluxe hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Private Air Conditioned transport
- Driver, fuel, toll & parking etc.
- Guide for complete tour
- Basic First Aid kit
- Chair lift ticket at Patriata
- Meals other than breakfast
- Personal insurance of clients/luggage
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
- Any item not mentioned above