Swat Valley Tour
Nestled in Hindu Raj, a sub range of Hindukush Mountains, the lush green valley of Swat offers a unique combination of history, culture and archaeology as the place was one of the most important centres of Gandhara Civilization. A visit to Saidu Sharif in lower and Kalam in upper valley would be an enchanting experience.
Day 1: Islamabad – Saidu Sharif – Excursion Marghazar (260kms/7hrs)
We will depart from designated spot in Islamabad towards Swat. Passing through Mardan, Takhat-e-Bahi and Batkhaila we will reach Saidu Sharif. After check in at hotel, we will leave for Marghazar. We will visit the White Palace and after some photography we will move back to Saidu Sharif and stay there for night.
Day 2: Saidu Sharif – Bahrain – Kalam (100kms/7-8hrs)
After breakfast, we will start travelling along the Swat River towards Kalam, the main attraction in upper Sawat Valley. En route we will make a short stop at Bahrain for lunch and then continue our journey to Kalam. We will check in to hotel and stay for night in Kalam.
Day 3: Kalam – Excursion Ushu & Lake Mahoodand (70kms/5-6hrs)
After breakfast we will leave for Ushu and Mahoodand Lake Excursion. Mahoodand is said to be one of the most scenic spots on earth and frequented by nature lovers for camping, hiking and trout fishing. After spending some time at Lake we drive back to Kalam and stay there for night.
Day 4: Kalam – Islamabad (340kms/9hrs)
We will start driving back to Islamabad and on arrival drop at one designated place.
End of the Tour
(* in winters / due to snow bound roads, Kalam visit would be changed to Miandam, a picturesque side valley)
- Private air conditioned transport
- Accommodation based on triple sharing in standard hotels
- Jeep for Mahoodand Lake
- Daily breakfast
- Guide for complete tour
- Basic First Aid kit
- Late checkout, if different from standard checkout time
- Personal insurance of clients/luggage
- Meals other than breakfast
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
- Any item not mentioned above